Single Sign On for Apache 2.2 and Active Directory 2003 R2 with SuSE 10.2, mod_auth_kerb and MIT Kerberos
this is a small howto out of my needs, suggestions are always welcome!
- Assumptions for this paper
- You know and basically follow http://www.grolmsnet.de/kerbtut, but there are some facts missing/wrong.
- 2003R2 KDC’s are 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 (DNS: dc1.example.com and dc2.example.com)
- Kerberos Realm for ADS is ADS.EXAMPLE.COM (upper case required!)
- Web server (hostname.domain) is webhostname.server.example.com
- DNS and reverse DNS on and for the machine in FQDN works, verified with “dig” and “dig -x”